Duration : 17 months
A dedicated career program on Visual Effects catering to the ever-growing requirement of skilled and quality manpower for the booming domestic & international VFX industry.
The course takes the students through an in-depth study and usage of industry leading
high-end visual effects solutions.
• Basics of Photography & Cinematography
• Stereoscopic Pipeline with Mocha & Fusion
• 3D Design with Autodesk 3dsmax
• Digital Sculpting & Texturing with Mudbox
• Particles, Fluids & Pyro techniques.
• Industry leading compositing tool Nuke X
• Match Moving with PFTrack
• High end CG & Live Action integration
• Stereoscopic Production
• Clean plate creation & Wire Removal techniques
• Realistic Set Modeling
• Concepts of Set Extension and CG Integration
• Advanced Particle Effects/Fluids/Cloth FX
• Projection for Visual Effects
• Advanced Compositing
• VFX Case Studies